Saturday, July 01, 2006

Welcome

Good Morning and welcome to Maintaining Marine:

This is my first post and will be short as I need to work on this new site. I will be posting information pertaining to an amazing hobby/adventure. Maintaining a marine aquarium can be an overwhelming experience to a newcomer. There is a lot of information to digest.

This site will seek to aid the newcomer to reef keeping in helping out with getting started progressing to maintaining a healthy community. I will take you through all of the equipment that is required or optional. I will help you out with getting your tank running. There will be equipment reviews, livestock information, personal experiences, cost analysis.. Basically everything anyone needs to know to get started in this fantastic and fascinating hobby.

This will be an ongoing and pleasurable adventure for me to take you through. I will be starting at the very beginning of getting started right through to having your tank fully stocked with a community of happy fish/corrals/inverts etc.

Look forward to our first installment soon. (What is the right tank for me)

Until next time.

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home