Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Product Review: Visi-ThermĀ® Deluxe Aquarium Heaters


This Double sealed heater is completely waterproof and submersible. It has a direct read fahrenheit and centigrade scale which makes pre-setting temperatures very simple. The custom double-suction mounting bracket features an adjustable three-position window that ensures easy-to-view temperature setting. With a simple "click" of the dial, you choose the ideal water temperature. Water-calibrated to ensure precise temperature selection and superior performance. CSA listed. Marine design tolerates harsh saltwater tank conditions.

I have found that this heater is fantastic at maintaing the exact temperature set. It seems well built and it is easy to read. A red light indicaters when the heater is on. The one odd thing I have noticed is that the manufacturer symbol that covers the glass wears off. I am using two heaters in my system in case one encounters a problem. I would give this product 5 stars for ease of use and accuracy. I have no way to give an indication of reliability only that the two I have are working fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home